A fast growing IT firm based in Lagos requires candidates for the following positions. The positions are being filled in response to business growth needs.
IT BUSINESS PARTNER - Lagos.
• Coordinate the development and marketing of IT solutions and services within the organization,
• understand and develop solutions to suit clients' needs,
• lead support teams to clients' site, follow-up on clients' proposals and requests,
• develop users' manual for solutions developed,
• BSc (2-1) in Computer Science or a related field with very good knowledge of major programming languages.
• Experience in a business development capacity would be an advantage.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Lagos
• Write correspondence for MD, Create project reports, Supervise administrative tasks,
• provide research & administrative support for MD, manage appointment & meetings schedule for MD.
• BSc (2-1) in a related field with very good communication skills, well organized with good time management skills and ability to work with little supervision.
Method of Application
Interested applicants can get the full job description and person specifications on our website http://netserveafrica.com/careers/itjobs/ . Applicants are required to complete the electronic form and attach their resume.
Please ensure that you specify the vacancy you wish to apply for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21st December, 2010.