SystemSpecs is one of the most exciting places to work in Nigeria in 91 years of our existence, we have become a reference point in the Nigerian IT industry as Nigeria’s leading software house. We are our way to becoming Africa’s software institution of reference and are seeking the right people to ride with us.
Like to ride with us? Then you are invited to come along , if you…
• have a very positive outlook to life
• listen quite well and positively relate with colleagues
• have a good analytical mind are familiar with current IT trends and can make use of IT
• To be responsible for the support and programming of SQL Server /Oracle databases and ensuring their performance, availability and all time security.
• Minimum Bachelors Degree/HND Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines and Oracle Certification.
• Five (5+) years experience as a Database Administrator (DBA), Very Strong SQL Server /Oracle Database Administration experience.
• Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on Database projects
• Practical experience in monitoring &tuning database to provide high service availability
• Extensive experience in Transactional SQL and DTS stored procedures
• Practical experience in managing the internal and external database security
• Ability to support Oracle databases on Linux will be an advantage
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
• To be involved in the design, development and implementation of Java systems
• Minimum Bachelors Degree/HND 'in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines.
• Experience with a model view controller frameworks such as Struts 2/Spring MVC
• Experience in a team development environment using standard processes such as version control (SVN), release management methodology, unit testing strategies, integration testing strategies, etc
• Keen talent in determining re-usability of code components to leverage on framework transformational work
• Applying object oriented design and development techniques
• Show dexterity in the use of an application server such as Tomcat, Websphere or Jboss
SOFTWARE QA MANAGER
• To be responsible for the overall quality of all our products development deliverables
• Minimum of Bachelors Degree/HND In Computer Science or related disciplines from a reputable institution
• Three (3+) years experience in a similar position in a standard in-house software development and testing environment is a must.
• Demonstrable knowledge of the development life cycle and industry standard QA practices
• Strong QA methodology, process, and technical leadership
• Experience in performance, volume and stress testing in enterprise level applications
• Assertive, result-oriented and deadline-driven individual, with a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility
• Experience in testing web applications is a must
• To be a Solution Architect who provides guidance and make decisions on changes required in design processes and be port of the development work of our team of Information Technology Professionals
• Minimum of Bachelors Degree/HND in Computer Science or related disciplines
• Seven (7+) years Enterprise Java experience
• Deep understanding of OOP and Java Design patterns
• Strong knowledge of web services, Struts 2, Spring, Spring MYC, JPA, and Ajax frameworks
• Good leadership skills and excellent team player
• Demonstrate dexterity in the use of Java
• To lead project planning sessions with our clients with a view to agreeing on project scope, resource allocation and meeting set deliverables within agreed timelines, quality and cost estimation.
• Minimum of Bachelors Degree/HND in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics or other related disciplines. Professional qualifications in service management and project management
• A minimum of 7 years in consulting and customer facing project and/or service management roles.
• Experience In leading technical teams in business and financial software implementation environments
• Ability to effectively manage assigned resources, including providing leadership and timely feedback on their varied activities
• Track record of delivering projects within agreed timescales, to a high quality, and expending the least cost
• Good knowledge of business software implementation e.g. SunSystems, SAp, CRM or HCM applications will be an advantage
• Good working knowledge of project management methodology and tools
• Ability to build and sustain mutually beneficial relationships at all levels of customer organization
SOFTWARE QA TESTER
• To be key participant in our lest strategy development, test case creation, lest script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, amongst others
• Minimum of Bachelors Degree/HND In Computer Science or related disciplines from a reputable institution. ISEB or other Test Qualifications would be on added advantage
• Experience in on in-house software development and testing environment. Experience in the design and skillful use of automated software tests techniques
• Demonstrable knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Must possess excellent documentation and QA methodology skills as they relate to test planning, design, execution and results analysis
• Must possess excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills
• Must possess experience In performing structured quality assurance analyst duties
SENIOR SYSTEMS CONSULTANTS
• To understand customer requirements, design solutions to meet those requirements and deliver professional product training to address our varied clients' needs.
• Minimum of Bachelors Degree/HND in Computer Science, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or other related disciplines
• Minimum of 5 years experience in consulting/customer facing roles, implementing and supporting Accounting and/or Human Capital Management software solutions
• Deliver projects and services within agreed timescales, expending the least cost
• Ability to manage project risks and issues effectively, and to escalate as necessary
• Good understanding and experience of Business Analysis
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office application suite especially Microsoft Project
• Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills
• To oversee the Account Payable, Ranking and Cash Management functions of the company in a professional manner.
• Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related discipline and relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA and CISA.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in external audit and/or financial accounting. Proficiency in the use of at least one major Enterprise Management System (such as lnfor FMS SunSystems) will be an added advantage.
• Ability to manage financial transaction processing through accurate and timely posting of all transactions relating to the function
• Ability to prepare accurate periodic management accounts
• Ability to conduct reconciliation of fairly complex financial records, as a support service within the company
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office application suites, with excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
• Possession of high level of integrity and responsibility
Method of Application
Apply, online at: www.staffsenta.com/erecruit/erecruit.jsp
Closing Date: 15th December, 2010.