Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Vacancies
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is the apex regulator of the capital market in Nigeria. Our mission is to regulate a capital market that is dynamic, fair, transparent and efficient, to contribute to the nation's economic development.
The commission is seeking to recruit highly qualified, experienced and motivated individuals; who demonstrate a commitment to self development, supported by academic success, professional achievement, and potential for leadership into its Young Professionals Programme (YPP).
• Bachelors' degree (or equivalent) minimum of 2.1., Masters and/or PhD .
• NYSC Discharge Certificate
• Specialisation in Economics, Finance, Accounting, law, Statistics, IT, or Risk Management
• Possess between zero (0) to five (5) years relevant professional experience, or continued academic study at the-doctoral level
• Display interest, commitment and knowledge about the Nigerian and other capital markets
• Be a self starter
• Professional disposition and IT appreciation & application skills
• Problem solving, analytical, and strong reporting skills.
• Detail oriented, excellent team work and interpersonal skills
• Good communication and relationship management skills
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is an equal opportunity employer of labour, therefore all qualified Nigerians are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested candidate are encouraged to apply on-line at http://www.mylelojobs.com/Display_a_job_main.php?id=743
Closing Date: 21st December, 2010.
Posted by Admin at 7:33 PM